|Terms and Conditions|
1. To engage our firm, all orders must have been confirmed in our offices.
2. We make all our arrangements to respect the delivery deadlines and we do not accept any penalty of delay.
3. The seller retains ownership of the goods until full payment. The risks are borne by the buyer. Down payments may be retained to cover potential losses on resale. In case of resale of the goods, even transformed, belonging to the seller, the purchaser assigns to him from now on, as pledge, all the claims resulting from their resale.
4. The delay in delivery can not in any case give rise to the cancellation of the order.
5. The goods are dispatched at the risk and peril of the recipient.
6. Any claim, to be valid, must be made in writing to Ippon Sport S.P.R.L Chaussée de Ninove 288 at 1070 Brussels, at the latest within 5 days of receipt of the goods.
7. All invoices are payable to Ippon Sport S.P.R.L. This right is not waived by drawing a bill on the buyer.
8. Our agents or representatives are not qualified to cash the invoice amount, unless expressly stipulated.
9. Any amount not paid on the due date shall, ipso jure and without notice, bear interest at 12%.
10. When the credit of the buyer deteriorates, we reserve the right, even after partial performance of a contract, to require from the buyer the guarantees we deem appropriate for the proper performance of the commitments made. The refusal to comply gives us the right to cancel all or part of the contract.
11. In the event of non-payment of an invoice when due, we reserve the right to increase its amount by 10%, with a minimum of 50 EUR as fixed and irreducible compensation.
12. In case of dispute, the Courts of Brussels or the courts of the domicile of the buyer, at the choice of the seller, are the only competent.
13. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our invoices are payable in cash.
14. Foreign exchange risk is borne by the buyer.
15. The non-payment of a single invoice on its due date automatically renders the balance due on all other invoices, even if not due.
|The administrator of the site is online now!|